1. Pyajee (veg) £3.95
Thin julienne of onion mixed with gram flour, herbs and spices, tempered with baby spinach.
2. Tikka Chicken £4.10 Lamb £4.50
Marinated in a blend of tandoori sauce and baked in charcoal tandoor oven.
3. Samosa Vegetable £3.85 Lamb £3.95
Crispy pastry stuffed with cumin, ginger, chillies tempered with green peas & potato minced.
4. Momo (5 pieces) Chicken £4.20 – Lamb £4.65
Homemade steamed dumplings filled with herbs & meat (chicken/lamb) A signature dish from Nepal.
5. Aloo Khaja (veg) £4.10
Patties potato cake filled with a combination of spiced dates,ginger & cashews topped with tamarind and mint sauce
6. Choila £4.65
Char grilled lamb lightly fried with fenugreek seeds, chilli, then grilled in tandoor.
7. Grilled Salmon £4.95
Fresh salmon in a medley of spiced flavoured with mustard and then grilled in tandoor.
8. Prawn Puri £4.75
Prawn cooked in a tangy flavoured sauce with chopped onion & served on deep fried homemade puffed bread.
9. Shish Kabab £4.85
Lean minced lamb blended with special spices ,prepared tandoori style.
10. Mixed Platter £5.80
A platter of char-grilled chicken & Shish Kabab with pyajee and samosa (veg).
11. Grilled Tikka Chicken £7.95 Lamb £8.95
Marinade of chicken / lamb in yoghurt, garlic & seasoning grilled in tandoor and served with fresh salad.
12. Shaslik Chicken £8.95 Lamb £9.50
Pieces of chicken / lamb marinated in yoghurt with herbs and spices grilled with tomato, pepper and onion.
13. Chicken Tandoori Half £7.10 – Full £11.15
Baked half/whole chicken marinated in spiced yoghurt with red chilli, ginger & garlic paste along with authentic seasonings. Serve on a hot sizzling plate.
14. Himalayan Chicken £8.95
Mint flavoured hot chicken, marinade of yoghurt, fresh mint, and green chillies with drop of lemon juice on the top.
15. Tandoori King Prawn £12.25
King prawn grilled in a delicious spices and exotic flavours ginger, garlic& pepper with great depth.
16. Kathmandu Sizzling £12.95
Delicious clay oven mixed platters of lamb, chicken, king prawn and salmon. Grilled with onion,cucumber. and slice of lemon wedges Server in hot sizzling plate topping with fresh lemon juice.
17. Khursani Kukhura (chilli chicken) HOT £8.95
Battered strips of chicken breast cooked with fresh chilli, onion, green peppers in herbs & spices. Garnish with fresh coriander.
18. Pot Roasted Welsh Lamb £9.50
Steeped in a whole spices, ginger with garlic and slowly pot roasted with a cardamom flavoured medium sauce.
19. Garlic Chilli Masala (hot) Chicken £8.95 – Lamb £9.50 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.55
Char grilled chicken / lamb / king prawn cooked with garlic & chef’s special hot sauce.
20. Five Spice Sea Bass £12.95
Fillets of sea bass pan-fried with five spices, served with stir fried spinach and basmati rice.
21 . Kathmandu Kadai Chicken £8.95 – Lamb £9.50 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.55
Cooked with chef’s special sauce, fresh green and red peppers and onion.
22. Butter Chicken (mild) 8.95
Boneless clay-oven chicken cooked in a mild sauce finish with a touch of butter.
23. Sherpa (hot) Chicken £8.95 – Lamb £ 9.40 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.50
A recommended winter dish cooked with seventeen different herbs and spices. A signature dish.
24. Rara Lamb (stir fried minced lamb) £9.40
A lamb dish cooked in a thick Nepalese sauce &green peas. Garnish with fresh coriander.
25. Kathmandu Wasa Chicken £8.50 – Lamb £9.40 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.50
A distinctive flavoured chicken / lamb / prawn cooked with chef’s original recipe and Touch of white wine.
26. King Prawn Juwano £12.30
Stir fried whole king prawn tossed in carom seeds, fresh ginger, seasoning and homemade tomato gravy.
27. Nepalese Special Curry Chicken £8.50 – Lamb £9.40 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.50
Chef’s own style homemade curry cooked in thick Nepalese sauce with coriander, onion and peppers.
28. Nepalese Style Noodles Chicken £7.50 – Lamb £8.75 – Prawn £9.45 – Veg £7.30
Noodles stir fried with assorted vegetables lightly spiced with herbs.
ADDITIONAL REGIONAL DISHES
29. Tikka Masala (mild) Chicken £7.95 – Lamb £9.45 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.50
Marinated pieces of boneless chicken / lamb / king prawn, cooked in tandoor and served in an aromatic masala sauce.
30. Korma (mild) Chicken £7.95 – Lamb £9.45 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.50
Tender pieces of chicken/lamb/king prawn cooked in creamy sauce.
31. Jalfrezi (medium or hot) Chicken £8.30 – Lamb £9.45 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.65
Marinated pieces of boneless chicken/lamb/king prawn, grilled in the tandoor cooked with onions, capsicum, tomatoes and green chilliesto give a slightly hot &mouth-watering taste.
32. Dopiaza Chicken £7.95 – Lamb £8.95 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.50
A briskly fried preparation of fresh onions, black pepper, coriander, cinnamon, bay leaves and cardamoms that produces delicious taste at a medium strength.
33. Dansak Chicken £7.95 – Lamb £8.95 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.50
A delicious combination of spices with methi, lentils and lemon, produce a slightly sweet and sour taste.
34. Rogan Josh Chicken £8.50 – Lamb £8.95 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.65
Popular kashmiri dish cooked in rich onion, heavenly blend of tomato and a host of spices. An immensely popular dish.
35. Saagwala Chicken £8.50 – Lamb £9.45 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.65
Tender spiced chicken/lamb/king prawn gently cooked with fresh spinach.
36. Patia Chicken £7.95 – Lamb £8.95 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.50
Tender chicken/lamb/king prawn cooked with a combination of chilli, lemon and sugar to create a sweet, sour and medium or hot taste.
37. Madras (hot) Chicken £8.10 – Lamb £8.95 – King Prawn £12.20 – Veg £7.65
A most popular dish of south Indian origin, cooked with strong spices. A fairly hot taste.
VEGETARIAN SELECTION SIDES £4.15 - MAIN £7.20
38. CRISPY OKRA.
Lightly spiced with tomato, cumin, ginger& garlic.
39. STIR FRIED MUSHROOM.
Fresh mushroom in an onion and tomato sauce.
40. CHANA MASALA
Chick peas cooked with cumin, coriander, tomato and masala.
41. KERAU PANEER
Green peas and homemade cottage cheese in a mild sauce.
42. ALOO JEERA
Traditional spicy diced potatoes fried with cumin seeds.
43. PALAK SAAG
Fresh spinach lightly fried with Nepalese herbs.
44. SAAG PANEER
Spinach and cottage cheese curry.
45. MIX VEG
Seasonal vegetables stir-fried with onion, ginger and garlic.
46. SAAG ALOO
Potatoes and spinach cooked with fresh nepalese herbs
47. ALOO CAULI
Potatoes and cauliflower in an onion and tomato sauce.
48. PAHELO DAAL
Cooked yellow lentils garnished with garlic and cumin seeds.
49. RICE SPECIALITIES
A. PLAIN RICE
Delicious aromatic steamed basmati rice £2.85
B. PILAU RICE
Rice cooked with bay leaf, cardamom, nuts and saffron £3.15
C. MUSHROOM RICE
Nepalese style fried rice with fresh mushroom £3.95
D. SPECIAL FRIED RICE
Basmati rice fried with eggs, green peas and carrots £3.95
Vegetables £8.50 Chicken £8.55 Lamb £9.95 King Prawn £11.95
Combination of spicy rice with, sultanas and nuts. Served with curry sauce.
Plain Asian style bread £1.75
52. NAAN SPECIALITIES
A. PLAIN NAAN
Plain flour bread cooked in tandoor £2.65
B. GARLIC NAAN
A garlic naan bread £3.15
C. SWEET NAAN
A sweet naan bread with almonds £3.15
D. KEEMA NAAN
Naan bread with minced lamb stuffing £3.20
E. CHEESE NAAN
Naan bread with cheese filling (chillies if requested) £3.20
Very lightly fried plain Asian style bread £3.15
54. ALOO PARATHA
Lightly fried plain paratha filled with potato minced £3.20
55. TANDOORI ROTI
-Delicious homemade yoghurt £1.50
Plain Papad £0.75 / Spicy Papad £0.85
SELECTION OF RELISHES (EXTRA)
– Mango / Tamarind / Mint £0.75 per sauce
– Mixed pickle / Onion salad £1.00